InsanelyGaming is Ad Supported
If you don’t like to read, then you can listen to a fun podcast interview.
1. What is your name and age?
A: Mallory, 20
2. Which console do your prefer?
A: PlayStation but I also love to play on the PC
3. Do you have a Gamer ID?
A: I do, but I’ve reached the maximum amount of friends. So let me know if you would really like to play a game together. I delete people on my list who aren’t active so if you check back I might be able to add you. I only have a PS3 gamer tag, I don’t own an xbox.
PSN = xmallyx
4. How can I make a good Tumblr blog?
A: Find content that you like to post about, SOURCE IT, make sure to use the tags properly and be patient! Don’t blog for the followers and make sure you consistently post content. Blogging is a 24 hour 7 days a week hobby/job etc.
5. When do you livestream and make YouTube videos?
A: Unfortunately I don’t have a set schedule for livestreaming. But you can usually catch me on the weekend and possibly a Tuesday. I usually make YouTube videos once a week as well.
You can follow my livestreams on TwitchTV
You can subscribe to my videos on YouTube
And make sure to follow me on Google Plus because I usually like to do a video hangout with my followers.
And we can’t forget Instagram
6. What is your favorite game?
A: My Favorite game would definitely be the Bioshock series. The Fallout series falls right behind Bioshock.
7. Can I feature my art on your blog?
A: Of course! Please make sure you always source yourself or the artist when you submit work.
8. Do you know of any forums I can join?
A: The Crusader Cast has some neat things going on. Check them out!
9. What games have you finished and what are you playing now?
10. Do you have a personal blog?
A: Yes I do!
11. I have an inquiry to e-mail you about, where can I send it?
A: You can e-mail me at email@example.com
12. Can I add you on Facebook?
A: You can! You can also shoot me messages as well. I will respond faster to Facebook and Twitter messages.
13. Where can I get those tees I saw you wearing?
A: Click the below link to go to the original post, all the links are provided along with the artist. I will be creating more of these posts in the future and linking them here.
14. What do you use to stream and record on YouTube?
A: When I stream on TwitchTv I use Xsplit Broadcaster, my Logitech HD Webcam and my Samson CO1U Microphone. When I record on YouTube I use Fraps to record the gameplay (PC) Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12, Windows Movie Maker to record my webcam and my Samson CO1U Microphone. When I record from my PS3 I use the Elgato HD Game Capture Card, Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12 to edit and a Nikon camera to capture my face cam.
Here are the links to what I own:
- Samson CO1U Microphone
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Elgato Game Capture HD
- Xsplit Broadcaster
15. Can I see a picture of you?
A: Click Here
16. When did you start playing Video Games?
A: When I was in third grade. One of my first video games is Spyro the Dragon.
17. Will you be turning your Video Gaming passion into a career?
A: I hope so!
18. Where did you get your theme?
A: Click Here
19. Do you have a Steam Account, YouTube or Twitter?
A: Yes I have all three!
20. Do you follow back?
A: No, unless you’re a gaming blog who posts your own content and not consistent reblogs. But if you ask nicely, maybe.
21. How come you haven’t responded to my Ask question?
A: Because sometimes I get lazy, but i’ll get to it. If you hit me up on Twitter or Facebook you’ll get a faster response.
22. How many trophies do you have?
I update my trophies here about once a month, so this isn’t always the exact count.
23. What is your Major in college?
24. Can you recommend me some other awesome blogs?